Favorite Quotes

Uninvited Guest (Write-up)

Sadness is a strange thing. It seeps into your life without you knowing it. And suddenly you start to feel so heavy that either you are going to shrink into nothingness. Or earth is going to swallow you.

For me, i generally never know the cause of my sadness. Its like a shadow lurking around the corner. Changing its shades around the week. And one Sunday i woke up and found this darkness engulfing me. And then i started seeing the world with this blue shade. In which i can't see any flowers blooming or sky filled of clouds. All i can notice is this uninvited pang in my heart. Striking in sync with the second hand of the clock. Then All i want to do is be alone with my miserable self. And nothing intrigue me while i possessed by this shadow. And after staying like this for days, as unannounced as it came it vanishes and i become my normal self, and even seeing the leaves rustle from my window make my heart joyful.

Comments

Popular Posts

2018 Reading Challenge

2018 Reading Challenge
Anant has read 21 books toward his goal of 40 books.
hide

Recent Reads